If you’re looking to grow your Instagram following organically, there are a few things you can do to make sure your content is seen by as many people as possible. First, use hashtags wisely – don’t over do it, but include a few relevant hashtags with each post. Second, post regularly and at optimal times – find out when your audience is most active and try to post then. Third, engage with other users – like and comment on other people’s posts, and follow accounts that you think would be interested in yours. By doing these things, you’ll slowly but surely build up a loyal following of engaged users who will help promote your content to their own followers.
Optimize your Instagram account
1. Use a Business Profile If you want to use Instagram for business purposes, it’s important that you set up a business profile. This will give you access to features that aren’t available on personal accounts, such as analytics and contact options. To switch to a business profile, go to your settings and select “Switch to Business Profile.”
2. Complete Your Profile Once you’ve switched to a business profile, make sure you complete all fields in your profile information. Include relevant keywords in your bio so that people can easily find your page when they search for those terms. In addition, be sure to include a link to your website so that people can learn more about your products or services.
3. Use High-Quality Images The images you share on Instagram should be high quality and visually appealing. People are more likely than ever before to make purchasing decisions based on visuals, so it’s important that the photos and videos you share represent your brand well. When selecting photos or videos for Instagram, think about what message you’re trying to communicate and choose accordingly. Remember that images should be sharp and clear, and avoid using filters excessively as this can make them appear blurry or unprofessional.
“The best way to grow your Instagram followers is organically – by creating great content and engaging with your audience.”
Keep a consistent content calendar
Of course, knowing what kind of content to post can be tricky – that’s why it’s important to have a good mix of different types of posts (photos, videos, behind-the-scenes insights, etc.) that will appeal to your target audience. Once you have a good understanding of the types of content that perform well on Instagram, you can start planning out your content calendar accordingly.
In addition to keeping a consistent posting schedule, another great way to organically grow your Instagram following is by interacting with other users on the platform. Like and comment on other users’ photos and videos – not only will this help get your name out there, but it’ll also show that you’re an active and engaged member of the community which will encourage others to follow you.
Get partners and brand advocates to post your content
When finding potential partners and brand advocates, look for those with a similar target audience to yours and who produce high-quality content. You can reach out to them directly or use a tool like BuzzSumo to see who’s sharing similar content to yours.
Once you’ve identified some potential partners, reach out and let them know why you think their audience would love your content. Provide them with a link or two so they can check it out for themselves. If they decide to post it, be sure to thank them and let them know how much it means to you.
Showcase your Instagram everywhere
If you want to grow your Instagram followers, you need to put your Instagram account name everywhere! Include it in your email signature, on your website, on all of your social media accounts, and even in the real world with business cards and flyers. Anywhere people can see it, make sure your Instagram name is there so they can follow you.
Cross-promote: A great way to get more followers is to cross-promote with other users. Find some popular accounts in your niche with a similar number of followers as you and agree to promote each other. This could mean posting each other’s content on your stories or feed, or even just tagging each other in posts. As long as there’s mutual promotion going on, everyone involved will benefit from the exposure.
Engage with other users: One of the best ways to grow organically on any social media platform is simply by engaging with other users as much as possible. Like and comment on their posts, follow them back if they follow you, and overall just be active within the community. The more people see that you’re a friendly user who is active within the community, the more likely they are to follow you themselves.
Post high-quality content: This should go without saying but it’s still worth mentioning – if you want people to follow you and stick around, you need to post high-quality content that they’ll actually enjoy seeing. No one wants to follows an account that only posts low-effort content or spammy advertisements; if that’s all they see from you then they’ll quickly lose interest and unfollows.
Post content followers want
If you’re looking to grow your Instagram following organically, the most important thing is to post content that your potential followers will actually want to see. That means creating posts that are interesting, visually appealing, and relevant to your target audience.
To start, be sure to post photos and videos that are high quality and eye-catching. Engaging with other users by commenting on their posts and tagging them in yours can also help get your account noticed by potential new followers. And finally, using hashtags relevant to your niche or industry is a great way to make sure your content is being seen by people who are interested in what you have to say.
Get the conversation started
How to organically grow your Instagram followers
Are you looking to take your Instagram account to the next level? If you’re ready to start growing your follower base organically, there are a few things you can do to get the conversation started. Here are a few tips on how to organic all grow your Instagram followers:
1. Use hashtags. Hashtags are a great way to get discovered by new users. When using hashtags, be sure to use ones that are relevant to your niche and that have a low number of posts (under 100,000). This will help ensure that your content is seen by people who are actually interested in what you’re sharing.
2. Engage with other users’ content. Like and comment on other users’ photos and videos – especially those who have similar interests as you. Not only will this get you noticed by those users, but it also helps build relationships with others in your niche. These relationships could eventually lead to collaborations or even cross-promotion opportunities down the road.
3. Use calls-to-action in your posts. Asking your followers to take action (like commenting or tagging a friend) not only improves engagement on your own posts, but it also encourages others to take action as well – increasing the chances that they’ll follow you back or share your content with their own audiences.
If you put in the work to grow your Instagram followers organically, you will eventually see results. Your follower count will slowly but surely increase, and you’ll build up a loyal following of engaged users. Keep at it, and don’t give up!